Disrespecting,

Go down

Disrespecting,

Post by Echican on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Hello I Joined As Padawan To The Server, Played with Fi For a little While 1Vs1 with him then LAOSS Turned Up We fighted a Little Until he got Disrespectful, 1st Of Kick Scripting to make i Did a little ffa more Then, when it become clear he defiantly Kick scripting,

1st He was only Doing 21hp Kicks then When it become Established The 2nd Way is Ping/Fps No Matter How Good you Are, You can't Do Straight Forward Kicking 21hp, there was no 20,19,18.

2nd of When i him to High Jump all he kept doing was The Kick jump. So it's Clear He was Ks'n Then After He Said the Worst Words to Disrespect an Member. Ez aka Easy.

All I Ask if he can either Stop K'sn and Learn to Respect Members More Chat Killing. I Have A Video Which is Rendering, And here is a Screen Shot of the Disrespected Member.

And I hear that o.o Is changing Back to a clan Says Nicco.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Echican
~Council Member
~Council Member

Skill in JK2 :
88 / 10088 / 100

Messages 543

Registration date : 2010-11-04 Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disrespecting,

Post by Argentino on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 pm

laoss is a missundertood guy, im sure he was tired of people kicking his (censor) at ffa so he decided to use KS, also he said ez not as disrespect he said it as a joke. Anyway he became a bad player, and if he didn't said "EZ" as a joke he became also a bad person.
Im not ats but sucks that there is a scripter in a non script clan Smile
Argentino

Skill in JK2 :
30 / 10030 / 100

Messages 318

Registration date : 2010-01-05 Location : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 am

Hymm , when i fight with him he was low , and i dont think so he do beter of zankou .
Nick
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
80 / 10080 / 100

Rebel Alliance Messages 729

Registration date : 2010-04-23 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kyle on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:41 am

How do the saucer on the server to go check. But before I do not exaggerate in greater suspicion. No luck so far, it does not do must be notified to the administrator that he is a fraud then it could be expelled from the recruitment process.
Dark Kyle
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
80 / 10080 / 100

Galactic Empire Messages 1388

Registration date : 2010-04-23 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:11 am

Ignore only and play.
Cheats is part of this game, but who use it, know that break the rules anyway and no is good player. We no need apply some admin about it. Just this ppl need motivation for that some ppl know finally that it no is necesary for play fun.
Some players understand and others no, but we need not insist or talk if the player is obstinate.

Enjoy m8
Outcast
~Retired Founder~
~Retired Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 1834

Registration date : 2009-12-28 Location : Chile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content