National Geographic wallpapers:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

National Geographic wallpapers:

Collection of fine wall-paper for a desktop from National Geographic. The photos made fans during trips, travel, walks or directly from the house. Comments of photographers.

1. A sunflower at sunrise in the field near to Stuttgart per 2010. (Daniel Kuhne)

2. The big group of the Tibetan monks has stopped to have a rest at top at height of 5000 meters during travel to camp on mount Everest. This monk, apparently, has found a full pacification, having risen over a magnificent kind. (Nicky Kelvin)

3. This picture has been made in Tromso, Norway. When to dogs have ordered to stop, they have there and then started to howl, because wanted to run further. Round was nobody, and all that was audible – an echo dog howling. This photo perfectly transfers atmosphere of that moment. (Maria Lemanis)

4. We with children have gone on a northwest track in Washington. This polar owl sat on the earth, looking out because of a log. (Barbara Courtney)

5. A couple of sleeping vampires. The photo has been made cloudy afternoon in the Singapore zoo. (Brian Cabrera)

6. Such cats can be met on farms and in barns. These three steered clear of people and escaped if to try to approach to them more close. And if them to drive into a corner, they can become angry, bite, hiss and be spat. These three show that, can, cats and are indifferent to people, the friend of the friend they love! (Laura Jean Peterman)

7. A photo of the iris growing at me in a court yard. The back background to a flower creates the included monitor of mine iMac. I removed chamber Canon 5D with macro-lens Canon of 100 mm. This surprising lens really embodies all art details of a refined flower. (Glenn Gordon)

8. A moth in morning dew after a night rain. It is one of the smallest and widespread butterflies in Italy, however only in such short distance it is possible to see all beauty of his coloring. (Antonio La Spina)

9. In April, 2010, walking along the street Cash desk in Damascus, I have seen the dealer with these lovely multi-colored chickens for Easter on a road roadside. Unless they not darlings? (Ammar Alshammaa)

10. Inhabitants of coastal small town prepare houses for inflow. (Juan Pablo Jpax)

11. Standing under falls in fine park Uotkins Glenn in New York. (Frances Fresina)

12. A female of a baboon with cubs. (Lovinder Rattan)
rogue
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 411

Registration date : 2010-01-11 Location : Poland

Back to top Go down