Skill in JK2 :
100 / 100100 / 100

Messages 25

Registration date : 2010-08-06 Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned

Post by Reborn on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 pm

sorry i not be in a clan where i get disrespected and banned because i beat him in duel

thanks outcast and bye i will still play in ATS server if unbanned just not in the clan no more
Reborn

Skill in JK2 :
100 / 100100 / 100

Messages 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by El Junior* on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm

i wish u lucky,u now where find me for talk,bye friend
El Junior*

Skill in JK2 :
50 / 10050 / 100

Messages 92

Registration date : 2010-06-16 Location : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Bye Sad
Nick
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
80 / 10080 / 100

Rebel Alliance Messages 729

Registration date : 2010-04-23 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Thank you junior but if i not unbanned from ATS i cannot play with you....

sorry for leave but i just cannot be in clan with people who dont show respect and admin abuse because they lose in duel
Reborn

Skill in JK2 :
100 / 100100 / 100

Messages 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i owned maximus so he banned me
rofl,kid.I see your actitude very well.Dont try to fool other ppl.Who are you to say such things about Maximus?!Watch your dirty mouth.You not a judge to Maximus actions.You dont know and dont understand jk2.Also I dont see a willing to learn.You too much selfish and immature.
You get not enough respect?Respect is a thing to earn,not to get.Remember it for your life.
rogue
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 411

Registration date : 2010-01-11 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 am

Well i dont know who are you, but can see some things bads here and is better that you made it that you say.
MaximuS is a Old administrator here and know when a guy try some thing or want be irrespectful with him in server. He Know and selected and teach ppl in jk2 for long time here. Just him is trying test you actitude for see if you can be a good partner. Of course you patience and tolerance failure and he made you leave from server because it.
Each time that a guy take mad this game trying some thing or saying some thing here is why is just wanted it for let know for all others people that dont know much about who and were you play really.

A real recruit or member ATS dont take it actitud for a old member that teach many generations here and us know the real reason why he ban you.
When a guy(recruit or member) take some conduct we take decitions more soon that late. For Know if some guy can join really here.
Last time much people that join have unestable actitudes and just we are selected in guys that talk and play in one only line of the fair play.
Outcast
~Retired Founder~
~Retired Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 1834

Registration date : 2009-12-28 Location : Chile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:49 am

kyle ive played jk2 probley longer then you have so dont say i dont know jk2 Smile and outcast i know your obviously going to take sides with your longer members in ATS which is why i said i would leave Smile and i dont find it fair that maximus is allowed to disrespect recruits yet when they say something back or beat him in duel he bans? im not the one who needs to fix my self id try that along look in the mirror people.

i was being nice to you maximus going easy on you in duel cause you said you newbie with force and yet you disrespect me? calling me a kid and im easy to win even though i was nice enough to go easy on you?

it dont matter now anyways but i will still play in ATS if im unbanned just not part of the clan. Thats your decision outcast if im still banned or not

Goodday
Reborn

Skill in JK2 :
100 / 100100 / 100

Messages 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Only a questions more about you. When you join here you already are in other clan joined before?
I asked it because i can know about it why other tell me it some 1 week before. It can be the reason and MaximuS is very rude with fakes player. If no , forget about i say here.
Doesnt matter right, but it that you post here, some others in the past post same thing and want leave so fast because a admin punish why founded somne thing strange. I am not talking about duesl who lost or who won it no is relevant in a team.
Just i saying that you if are lier sure MaximuS made it for it reason.

ATS protect always the integrrity of some players of others and you know about it.
If yyou play or no play in server for us it no is relevant , but if is important how you play in game with basic rules of Jk2.
Outcast
~Retired Founder~
~Retired Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 1834

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *MaximuS* on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm

YOU TALK TOO MUCH KID, WANT TO CHEAT US FOOL?
I PWNED YOU TOY, SO DONT TALK (censor) ABOUT ME...
SO PLEASE UNINSTALL JK2 OR RETURN TO YOUR PSEUDO N4B CLAN
*MaximuS*
~Founder~
~Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 429

Registration date : 2010-01-03 Location : Perú

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Cheat?? Only sore losers accuse people of cheating

you didnt pwn me you idiot i owned you and you told me you was a newb so i went easy lol untill you started talking (censor) to me then i flawd you..

and what the hell is PSEUDO n4b clan?

Outcast when i joined ATS i wasnt in any other clan so i dont know what you are talking about?

Maximus you talk alot of (censor) but you cant back it up. your the one who should uninstall jk2 you fail at the game abusing your admin and banning me because i flawd you

Thanks
Reborn

Skill in JK2 :
100 / 100100 / 100

Messages 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cheat?? Only sore losers accuse people of cheating

you didnt pwn me you idiot i owned you and you told me you was a newb so i went easy lol untill you started talking (censor) to me then i flawd you..

and what the hell is PSEUDO n4b clan?

Outcast when i joined ATS i wasnt in any other clan so i dont know what you are talking about?

Maximus you talk alot of (censor) but you cant back it up. your the one who should uninstall jk2 you fail at the game abusing your admin and banning me because i flawd you

Thanks

I Have hunt you foul here!(.log)

Close!
Outcast
~Retired Founder~
~Retired Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 1834

View user profile

Back to top Go down