SoL and exiles?

Go down

SoL and exiles?

Post by Leth@l on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Today someone on the server (who's name I don't remember) started whispering to me about a clan named "SoL".
What started out as normal chit-chat soon became interesting to me when I learned more of the past about SoL as well as ATS.

After I read the history of SoL on there website I can't help but say that I'm somewhat shocked by the events...
I can't really imagine this clan being so unforgiving and banning people who are trying to keep it up and running in hard times.
Just now I realized this might be a topic better not being discussed but I would like all your thoughts on this matter so I can get a better grasp of both sides of the story.
I am curious after all.

As far as my thoughts go, it's a bit of a hard punishment, especially since I only heard one side.
It worries me that a clan that's focused on fair play, protecting against laming and helping new players judges that hard?
Leth@l

Skill in JK2 :
20 / 10020 / 100

Messages 44

Registration date : 2010-07-27 Location : Netherlands

View user profile http://www.hitmen.mittolsoft.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: SoL and exiles?

Post by rogue on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:27 am

There were psevdo clans before you and they exist right now.You don't know what it is.You are new player,you should be interesting in learning jk2,not get in all this annoying stories happened here before you here.JK2 is interesting,epic game with many things to learn.There is always doubt on your way.You decide,is always.But to make correct decision is portion of not all people.Is why we removing threats from you to make this game peacefully,to make you enjoy this game and know more about it.No need now get in stories like this.They are not interesting if you know them well.
There are too much such stories in jk2 and they are same as previous.It even not deserves talk.

"Curious" you say? Curiosity is good only smart size.Curiosity about everything is...not good.The ability to concentrate curiosity on important things is important for success.

You new, wormwheel on experience of old.They can learn you much things.Better listen.

You no need "grasp" in things no important for you.Think twice before making things on public.
rogue
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 411

Registration date : 2010-01-11 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leth@l on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 am

Alright then... No need to tear at my throat, didn't mean to wake up a sleeping dog.
As to being curious, it's in my nature somewhat needed for my profession...

I guess I'll leave it for what it is :/
Leth@l

Skill in JK2 :
20 / 10020 / 100

Messages 44

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 am

There is no emotions,hanger,etc. in my posts.Is because language incompatibility.They consists information,advise,text only.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I guess I'll leave it for what it is :/
Is good decision for now.With time you will know many things.Is only a question of patience.
rogue
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 411

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrum on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm

If you want to resist SoL (and other 'bad' clans), you'll need your head 'patched' in the following ways (anyone would):

1: IF someone says that you can learn to not be a '(censor)' by joining their clan, you object. You object because since we at ATS care about each-other, it would be immoral to abandon those who have placed confidence and protection over you to join those we protect you against. Even if another clan has more competition and you think that you deserve to learn more more skill, just think about your friends and how they have teached you.

There is always more to learn. We at ATS recognize this and will help you learn more, be it strafing or dueling, TFFA or CTF or anything. Here, we do not push you to learn more, you have to seek help by yourself. That is a difference between us and other clans. We do not push you, feel at peace with where you are now.

2: IF someone says that ATS isn't all that it could be, think about it for yourself on your own time. Don't join a clan just because it supposedly has one thing better. Be constructive with the criticizm that you recieve. If you think ATS lacks something, politely send a private message to a leader and talk to them. Other clans want to force us into things with their 'spamming', not respect us as a clan and people and civilly suggest things. They only try to force, not suggest. We take suggestions, we deal with anyone trying to force us into something with administration power. Sometimes we even get creative for your enjoyment.

If you have a suggestion: Kindly send a private message to a leader and be polite with your text. Private messages are better because they show that you aren't using other people to get the suggestion carried out. Thank you. Smile

I hope this helps new recruits and old members alike.
Abrum
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 477

Registration date : 2010-01-04 Location : Ventura, CA - The United States of America

View user profile http://ATSJK2.WithMe.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Leth@l on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 pm

I have no intention of joining the other clan or whats-so-ever.
I think you all kind of miss-understood.

From the person on the server claiming to be SoL I heard a story which didn't really shine off on ATS in a good way.
I made this topic to kinda figure out the story on this end since I can't imagine ATS being evil or corrupted like that.
But as it seems there is no willingness to discuss this topic and I don't feel like getting into trouble so I'll leave this subject alone.
My curiosity just got the better of me.

@kyle, sorry I misinterpreted your comment to be somewhat aggressive.
I'll have to keep the language barrier in mind.
Since I do no wish to put myself in a negative spotlight I think it might be best if this topic got closed?

Sorry everyone for the discomfort...
Leth@l

Skill in JK2 :
20 / 10020 / 100

Messages 44

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This kids always trying to pollute new players.Always hiding by many names.Look this screenshots.Observe their real side.

Closed
rogue
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 411

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content