Laaaaaf and Clan dE

Go down

Laaaaaf and Clan dE

Post by Abrum on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Greetings ATS clan,

This is a growing threat, like many other clans have been. Clan dE has drawn about 10+/- members into their clan very quickly. If you think that you're immune to being drawn in, think again. I have had experience with these types of people and been drawn into their grip. Last night dE invited me into their ranks, I very nearly gave in.

Clan dE offers trials and events with beautiful maps and the promise to push people into getting better skills for fighting. They promise to improve you. Don't let that fool you, it's at a terrible price that they train you. Here in ATS we slowly grow our skills, but mostly our hearts for the way we grow in skill.

People may think that Clan dE is just another dangerous clan, it is. Here is what you all need to worry about: Clan dE has different training and promotion techniques that some people may like. DO NOT THINK THAT THEY TRAIN YOU HARDER OR WITH MORE MORAL THAN ATS DOES. This is what you need to worry about. They will make you think that they train you harder there. The truth is that ATS trains people hard in it's own intelligent ways. Some things will become more apparent to new players over time.

The best lesson learned is the one most nearly failed. I wish everyone luck in avoiding Clan dE. I almost wasn't able to.

Sincerely,
-Kimi'o
Abrum
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 477

Registration date : 2010-01-04 Location : Ventura, CA - The United States of America

View user profile http://ATSJK2.WithMe.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Laaaaaf and Clan dE

Post by rogue on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:40 pm

There was and will be such things in JK2.Well,not only JK2,but in games were people play online together.Not all can enjoy the game properly,as it was made by developers.This is not big deal.Only one more group of selfish ppl,who think know all about JK2 and are masters.In true,only failures they are,bunch of kids who need a good lesson of manners.They will recive their lesson,with time they will,as it was before with other psevdo players and clans.
Generations coming and leaving,true staying.
I dont see anything serious in this kids.Some ppl failing because their own voulnarable,but those who are true staying.One more usual process.For me is funny to watch all this picture of JK2:they even don't realise how easy to see their future,their history has already been wrote.
Good you posted this thing Kimi'o.Good to know for ppl about this thing...
rogue
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 411

Registration date : 2010-01-11 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum