View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hola!

Isn't this movie the absolute best ever? I like the storyline and the graphics just pwn, the concept of the film just makes me go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Very Happy
Abrum
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
75 / 10075 / 100

Messages 470

Registration date : 2010-01-04 Location : Ventura, CA - The United States of America

http://ATSJK2.WithMe.us

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 pm by Herny-JK

i went to the cinema to time to watch this great movie!!! and i really like the hostry

but the tink i most like of this movie is the nature when the guys was walking at the wood the floor turn lights something like that and many other critures were amazing movie

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:24 am by Argentino

Ta mortal y esta mejor 3D ;D

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:42 pm by Herny-JK

en 3D la rompe esta peli

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 am by Starkiller

I have not see it yet but we have 3-D tickets can't wait to see it
Sounds great!

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm by krtek

i saw and cool Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon May 03, 2010 6:03 pm by Abrum

BUMP: (There will be a Avatar 2 soon. I hereby validate this topic for further discussion)

Greetings,

I wonder what is to come in Avatar 2, what events and problems to overcome will take place. Perhaps others have some ideas as to that. I've read a bit about what the author plans to happen in it.

For one thing, Jake ends up becoming a/the leader of that Naavii clan. This may lead to prosperity or loss of it. What do you think?

Thanks for reading,
-Kimi'o

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon May 03, 2010 6:18 pm by rogue

Bleh.
Watch Art-House.I dont understand what people find in this kind of movies as "avatar"?0o
Dont confuse adverse side effects(blokbasters) and true Art.Cinematograph was created to show emotions,to make people think about something greater than they are.This is a goal of Art.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon May 03, 2010 6:19 pm by Outcast

I have no idea what might happen, but if James Cameron make it how director is sure to be very good. I always like happy endings: D
This will be a Trilogy?, Because I had no idea. Sound cool

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 04, 2010 2:11 am by *MaximuS*

i have to buy the movie lol

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum