Problemas con algunos jugadores / Problems with some players

Go down

Problemas con algunos jugadores / Problems with some players

Post by Hora on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:18 pm

---------------------SPANISH--------------------------

Primero ( el titulo no se refiere a jugadores miembros , sino a cualquier jugador que entra al sarver )

Hola a todos.

Esto ( no se si soy el unico ) pero ya es medio pesado. Cada dia algunos jugadores ( que tal vez puedan ser del otro sarver o alguno que tiene ganas de molestar a los demas ) entran a lamear o otras cosas que no se como les dicen aca XD. Ami ( reitero no se si soy el unico ) ya me tiene un poco molesto, ya qe se ponen a joder al sarver.

Mi pensamiento es que tal vez le tendrian qe poner un "stop" y tomar medidas mas de alto nivel , ya qe lamers o etc pueden ser que el que venga a molestar sea siempre el mismo solo que con otro nombre o etc , yo solo digo porqe sino tal vez esto en el futuro pueda ser peor -.-' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---------------------------ENGLISH---------------------------------

First (the title refers to players not members, but any player who enters the Sarver)

Hello everyone.

This (if I'm not the only) but it is medium heavy. Every
day some players (who could perhaps be the other Sarver or someone who
wants to disturb others) enter lamear or other things not as they say
here XD. Ami (repeat not know if I'm the only one) and I have a little annoying, and qe are made to screw the Sarver.

My
thought is that maybe you would qe put a "stop" and take more high
level, since qe lamers or etc. that may be coming to disturb is always
the same only with another name or so, I just say porqe but perhaps this in the future could be worse -.- '

Si les molesta esto No insulten XD

Saludos y coman espinacas (?) XDX

bb
Hora

Skill in JK2 :
0 / 1000 / 100

Messages 43

Registration date : 2010-01-25 Location : Mar Del Plata , Argentina , Mundo , Sistema solar , etc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problemas con algunos jugadores / Problems with some players

Post by *MaximuS* on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Lamers alwas came or will come to the server that isnt new, but is important to learn how to diferenciate a lamer,hard lamer,and a nab lamer. If you guys know is the same person with the same nick and do a hard lame write his name or names. Thats enough for it, for other point, you need to learn how to fight with them, one by one, or in teams.
Good luck.
*MaximuS*
~Founder~
~Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 429

Registration date : 2010-01-03 Location : Perú

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum