Flavius using eVc

Go down

Flavius using eVc

Post by Elixir on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Hmm. This isn't very good news for the reputation of ATS. You see, our good friend flavius has been detected using eVc on the UG server yesterday. He has also admitted it. He has claimed he doesn't do it anymore because, I quote `antivirus on my computer detected it and deleted it` but I'm not sure how truthful he was being. So, this should be a decision we should make.
What do we do??
Ban him?
or Let him stay as long as he doesn't use eVc again??
Also, another bad thing he did on the UG server yesterday was admin abusing. An admin on the server named- Mick was nice and gave him administration and he trusted him. But what did he do? He just went around abusing commands and other players. This is a real shame to our reputation and I'm not sure if I trust him anymore.
What do we do ATS??
Elixir

Skill in JK2 :
99 / 10099 / 100

Messages 44

Registration date : 2012-11-08 Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flavius using eVc

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Very sad and bad news, he left the 1.04. I think its better so. i think he will use it again.
Ace
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
2 / 1002 / 100

Messages 338

Registration date : 2010-12-11 Location : German

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Jayce wrote:Very sad and bad news, he left the 1.04. I think its better so. i think he will use it again.

hehe ye sad Twisted Evil i leave 1.04 for a while not forever and no i wont use it again its boring and btw antivirus deleted it thats the truth ... btw when i will come back prepare for me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Flavius
Banned

Skill in JK2 :
10 / 10010 / 100

Messages 82

Registration date : 2010-07-22 Location : Hunedoara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jayce wrote:Very sad and bad news, he left the 1.04. I think its better so. i think he will use it again.

hehe ye sad Twisted Evil i leave 1.04 for a while not forever and no i wont use it again its boring and btw antivirus deleted it thats the truth ... btw when i will come back prepare for me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ace
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
2 / 1002 / 100

Messages 338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Jayce wrote:

hmmph...
Elixir

Skill in JK2 :
99 / 10099 / 100

Messages 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by U L R I C H on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hehe ye sad Twisted Evil i leave 1.04 for a while not forever and no i wont use it again its boring and btw antivirus deleted it thats the truth ... btw when i will come back prepare for me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You are a good Member and have potential for this but i think that you already took your desicion but never is too late to change. If you have patience and predisposition you can learn many things that the aim/hacks is not to teach you, But the decision is yours alone, good luck on the way you choose and see soon.
U L R I C H
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
100 / 100100 / 100

Messages 464

Registration date : 2010-01-10 Location : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Well said mate.
Elixir

Skill in JK2 :
99 / 10099 / 100

Messages 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:18 pm

I have an opinion on that cheater if used once, then do it a second time. But we'll see how with him, I think he was always fine, but we need not zan also gives admins the Ug and then are in trouble.
Nick
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
80 / 10080 / 100

Rebel Alliance Messages 729

Registration date : 2010-04-23 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by U L R I C H on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well said mate.
Thanks, all was the truth, he need to change now before it is too late, instead of getting frustrated because something does not go out and think that with the hack work you need to training, you are wrong, the only thing you do is get away from your friends and become a player without friends, Take the example of most of the people who has always fought throughout history against ATS and never achieve anything.
First i wanna say, i respect all your decition Zankou. but about what the UG server I think it is wrong to give the admin that this new people making big steps and "maybe" still dont know much about it.
must have FULL confidence in the person that give this.
U L R I C H
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
100 / 100100 / 100

Messages 464

Registration date : 2010-01-10 Location : Argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by motozilla on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh don't worry I got something for you old friend .Get ready!

And ... how is it Elixir knows of this?
Did someone tell you or you saw this for yourself? This is a matter for council to handle ...
motozilla
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
30 / 10030 / 100

Messages 497

Registration date : 2012-09-03 Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echican on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 pm

UG Mod is a powerful mod allows the mod to run 1.02 in 1.04 its the mod that allows the functions of 1.02.

U might have also noticed hes Admin in Ats as well. i had only given him seeing he has DC,

most ATS members have An Account in UG all you need to do is /amregister name pass pass level max 3 (for non previous members)
Echican
~Council Member
~Council Member

Skill in JK2 :
88 / 10088 / 100

Messages 543

Registration date : 2010-11-04 Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *El Junior* on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 am

i will kick your (censor) for (censor)
*El Junior*

Skill in JK2 :
30 / 10030 / 100

Messages 46

Registration date : 2011-04-08 Location : Buenos Aires

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hehe ye sad Twisted Evil i leave 1.04 for a while not forever and no i wont use it again its boring and btw antivirus deleted it thats the truth ... btw when i will come back prepare for me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You are a good Member and have potential for this but i think that you already took your desicion but never is too late to change. If you have patience and predisposition you can learn many things that the aim/hacks is not to teach you, But the decision is yours alone, good luck on the way you choose and see soon.

ye ik i am not a (censor) without this evc just now 2 days i downloaded it ... i can post it here but idk if it will happy some1 and i leave jk2 cuz i have problems in real life not cuz of that , btw ye ULRICH i choosed my way thats to ATS and non cheating ... well in ATS i wont hack Twisted Evil well in 1.02 i have hacker friends he know source code for 1.02 1.04 1.03 so i can tell them to do something for 1.04 yes that EVC was made by my friend he is called Nerevar ... well final answer is : i wont hack in ats server , well i will think if i will on other servers idk how it was detected cuz it is undetectable it hide everything wot it do !
Flavius
Banned

Skill in JK2 :
10 / 10010 / 100

Messages 82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavius on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 am

so can we start a new page in ATS ?
Flavius
Banned

Skill in JK2 :
10 / 10010 / 100

Messages 82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:18 am

You think its so easy?
Ace
~High Council*
~High Council*

Skill in JK2 :
2 / 1002 / 100

Messages 338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SyLba on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 am

Why you downloded it?
SyLba
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
80 / 10080 / 100

Messages 487

Registration date : 2010-01-07 Location : Hellas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kyle on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:16 am

Zankou wrote:UG Mod is a powerful mod allows the mod to run 1.02 in 1.04 its the mod that allows the functions of 1.02.

U might have also noticed hes Admin in Ats as well. i had only given him seeing he has DC,

most ATS members have An Account in UG all you need to do is /amregister name pass pass level max 3 (for non previous members)

Flavious was logged in to the administrator by mistake. If you look online you would know that it is not the council.

As for the Flavious, Stupid behavior. You came to the clan as a cheater, and learned that while being in it? Because after that come to a clan that is against cheating. Or maybe your performance just did not work out, trying to get on board and get to the administrator on the server, as in the UG.
Dark Kyle
~Directory~
~Directory~

Skill in JK2 :
80 / 10080 / 100

Galactic Empire Messages 1388

Registration date : 2010-04-23 Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echican on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i will kick your (censor) for (censor)

God i love u Junior Never forget you mate, always seeking out Trolls & cheaters. seems this Justice will be served.

Also. along one thing i forgot.

You have the DL Link also. you still have in a Zip folder. you have allowed your antivirus to not automatically delete this tool "the reason why it detects as a virus is because "its a HACK tool and is a form of Exploiting the game it's self. and the creator was MpC[Felix] eVc`afk.

Echican
~Council Member
~Council Member

Skill in JK2 :
88 / 10088 / 100

Messages 543

Registration date : 2010-11-04 Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content