CHEATERS: ONE EXMPLE ABOUT THIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHEATERS: ONE EXMPLE ABOUT THIS

The new generation of players know about certain programs that have high performance to maintain good aim CALLEDS JKBOT, MOMBOT. This also happens in JK2.
Certain mods detect these programs and haxors player are detected.
I have here an example of a pathetic that with good connection and several years playing this loser is still playing with hax.
Unfortunately our mod has no protection but is still detectable and deplorable that such people only kill the game and abusing it to the rest.
If I wanted to do a psychoanalysis of these cheaters would say: "I can not imagine being in those shoes."
But can agree this other:

The bullying is outdated both in real life and in the game, there is lost along the way using traps and alluding get better at something that really is not. The healthiest thing is to have fun and when you want to play always find a friend if you are a righteous man.

Watch the example in this link were some loser is detected:
CLICK HERE FOR THE EXAMPLE
Outcast
~Retired Founder~
~Retired Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 1822

Registration date : 2009-12-28 Location : Chile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

CHEATERS: ONE EXMPLE ABOUT THIS :: Comments

Post on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:31 pm by U L R I C H

Haha good examples page Outcast, poor bad guys but like you said our mod still powerful and i would choose again and again, I think most of us and i like it, kill these guys without hack, just Palo Time.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:29 pm by Nick

I hate cheaters!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:25 am by Abrum

I am happy that ATS is against cheating.

Cheers,
Abr'um

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 pm by motozilla

If you want to play on ]=ATS=[ learn to play for real.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:41 am by *El Junior*

nice!! there is not fun playing with aim or something like that, the fun is on train your timming, that is hard but funny!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum