~Memories of a retired Jedi~(But not death!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Memories of a retired Jedi~(But not death!)

Too many languages ​​and dialects to understand how difficult it would be to communicate with different people and cultures into something that I liked a lot. But in turn over time was so easy to communicate when there is a language, and tastes in common cause without knowing grammar beyond pragmatic. Then I wondered why this interaction went further and better than I thought? It was shortly after then that I looked around and saw a group of friends with a lot of faith, loyal to each other, optimism, perseverance and wise people to admire and respect forever.
Even for many small great things can be useful to define through these memories like that you can serve both future.
So give credit to everything that has happened and the memories always shine for me to see an old friend play JK2, or receive a greeting by mail.
The greeting you comfort and encouragement, a greeting is the first interaction between two people that will define a certain friendship future probably.
As much as something that is no longer the same as before or is declining, you can always make one up as desired in my opinion. And I've seen tangible virtually and in reality. many times as you wish it always possible. Giving always easy and comfortable.

Note: With this post I will later also adding some other memories and thoughts of the game.
Outcast
~Retired Founder~
~Retired Founder~

Skill in JK2 :
90 / 10090 / 100

Messages 1824

Registration date : 2009-12-28 Location : Chile

Back to top Go down